if you read this, congrats, you can request a pony base.
only for people who read this
(who knows how long this will last ...)
PLEASE READ ALTHOUGH NO ONE IS GOING TO
1. Can I use your bases?
Go ahead. No need to ask! :3
2. I don't know how to link back!
You see the URL up in that box at the top of your browser? Right click it and select 'copy'. Then just paste it into a comment!
3. When I paste the base into Paint, the lines are all fuzzy! Are you saving the base properly?
I most likely know MS Paint better than a lot of you, so I know how to save a picture with good quality. You see that big button next to the image that says, "Download Image"? Click it. And then the image will open in a new window or tab. Then copy the image from that!
4. (regarding my use of the word 'pegacorn') IT'S ALICORN!!!!
You know what I've realised? I keep saying 'Alicorn'. It rolls of my tongue better. I think the reason I use pegacorn here is to piss people off. Idk.
5. Can I use this base for adoptables?
Go ahead. I didn't add that rule for most of my bases but my most recent ones do have the rule added. And related to this, YES, you can use for both free AND point adoptables! Just don't sell them for real cash, okay?
6. Can you donate points to me please?
Sorry, begging won't get you points. Earn your points.
7. How'd you get your username?
Sit down, son. And I shall tell. Basically, back in Year 7 in the second term, we started the subject Visual Communication, or for short, Vis Comm. Back then, for some reason. I hated Spirit the Stallion, but, I liked Rain. So I had to design the first page of my Vis Comm visual diary, and from what I remember, I had Spirit dead from a backstab wound (of course, it was the Spy from TF2 who performed this backstab) and Rain was in the middle of the page, with one of her front legs up and her hoof was a hand, and she had one thumb sticking up, as if she was "approving". Yeah. But I like Spirit now, so it's all good!
8. Can I use this base for collabs?
Sure! Go ahead!
9. Why don't you like MLP anymore?
A fair few reasons.
1. Wherever/whenever I use the word 'pegacorn', there are always people quick to try and correct me by telling me "ITS ALICORN!!!!!!!!". Although, I must say, 'alicorn' does roll off my tongue better than 'pegacorn', but, the word 'alicorn' didn't originally mean a winged unicorn. I think the furry fandom associated it with winged unicorns and then the MLP fandom used it. Actually, I don't know why I use(d) pegacorn over alicorn, I really don't know. I remember I got really mad when the creators of MLP actually used it in the show. You know that 'Alicorn Amulet'? I was hoping that they called it that not because it depicted a winged unicorn, but because of it's magical properties. Everyone was like "omgee alicorn is canon!!" and I just shook my head, I guess. Then the final episode of season three came by and oh was I mad about them using 'alicorn'.
You know what? I probably use 'pegacorn' to tick off everyone here since almost everyone uses 'alicorn'. I actually changed all my bases that used 'alicorn' in the title' to 'pegacorn' and yep, there were people on to me, and still are. Haha.
2. Expecting a lot of comments when I see my inbox has a lot of messages but its just everyone faving all my pony bases and not commenting and such. Like, okay, thanks for the favourite, but it'd be nice if you commented as well. Then again, they're bases, not art.
3. Ponifies. One of the biggest reasons. Overdone. Everything you and I know, there is most likely a ponify of it. If you think there's no ponifies of something, there most likely will be. Nothing is "safe".
4. I'm not including everyone in this fandom with this one, but, the ones who jack off to MLP. Especially that 'Jay' person. I've heard he wacks off to the CMC and says stuff like he wants to rape them and shit. Don't be like Jay.
And also, I heard Lauren Faust wanted people to stop drawing her ponysona in erotic situations? What did they do? They did exactly that. Ugh.
5. Related to ponifying, the art. Just ... there's so much MLP everywhere. Everywhere you go, there's MLP. Ugh.
Probably more. But yeah.